Sunday, November 6, 2011

You Are My Life


FULLVIEW


This tutorial was written by Myrtle
Was written on Nov 11th 2011
Was written in PSP 7
Any simularity to any other tutorial is purely coincidental

The Ideas for this tutorial are my own
Do not claim as your own
Link back to my website

Tools Needed
Animation Shop
Scrap Kit
Tube
Mask
Font
EyeCandy 4000

Scrap Kit You Are My Life Now by Pimp'd
HERE
Mask by Weescotslasscreations236
HERE
Put the mask in your psp mask folder

Font I used albermarle freefont
HERE
Lets get started

File Open New Image 600x600 Pixels
Fill with color white
Selections Select All
Layers New raster Layer
Fill with Color # C00000
Selections Select None

Layers Load/Save Mask From Disk
Load mask
Source Luminace Checked
Fit To Canvas Checked
Hide All Mask Checked
Click Load
Layers Merge Group

Scrap Kit Element Black Stars
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Resize 70 Percent 2 Times
Drop Shadow

Scrap Kit Element Metal Heart
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Resize 70 Percent

Layers New Raster Layer Move under Metal Heart
Fill Layer with Color #C00000

Click on Metal Heart with Magic Wand
on out side of Heart
Layer Pallete Click on the Filled Layer
Selections Invert Delete on Keyboard Delete
Selections Select None

Click on Sharpen Sharpen Heart
Find your tube of choice
I am using artwork from ZendyS D Nilsen
to use her artwork you need a Lic#
HERE
If using same tube as I am
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Use Deformation Tool to Rotate like mine

Scrap Kit Element Red Rose
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Resize 40 Percent
Drop Shadow
Place like mine in Point of heart
Duplicate 2 Times one on each side of middle rose

Scrap Kit Element Leaves
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Resize 50 Percent Pull Leaves under roses
Trim off the stem part
Drop Shadow

Scrap Kit Element Chrome Swirl- Red
Copy and Paste as New Layer
Place under Red heart Layer
Resize 75 Percent
Drop Shadow
Sharpen

Scrap Kit Element Butterfly
Copy and Paste as new Layer
Resize 55 Percent and 65 Percent
Layers Duplicate Image Mirror
Place like mine
Drop Shadow

Add your name and copyrights
I put a Gradient Glow on my name
EyeCandy 4000

Settings
Glow Width 4.00
Soft Corners 25
Overall Opacity 100
Draw Only Outside Selections Checked
Color White
Click Ok

Close Butterfly Layers on Layer pallete
Copy and Paste as New layer

Animation Shop
Paste as New Animation

Effects Click on Invert Image Effects
Click Lenght 2.2secs
Effect Compress
Frames Per Second 10 fps
Show Preview Checked
Color Black
Click Ok
View Animation
Your Butterfly should ber Opening and Closing Wings
Move Butterfly Animation to side of work area
Back to PSP
Layer pallete CopyMerged Layers

Click on each frame and Paste after Currant Frame
until you have 23 Frames in all

Click back on Butterfly Animation
Edit Select All
Click on Layers Frames Edit Select All
Click back on Butterfly Animation
Drag Butterfly and Place on Layers like mine

Edit Click undrag on Butterfly
Edit Select All
Layers Edit Click undrag on butterfly
Edit Select All Drag other Butterfly
and place like mine on Layers

Click on View Animation
If look Ok Resize and Save As

Thanks for doing my tutorial
Hope you enjoyed doing my tutorials as much as I did writing it..

♥ ♥ Myrtle ♥ ♥


Hope every one likes this tutorial
I changed the one I had here because
Dragonfly kept saying I stole her tut
there wasn't any truth to it cause
I didn't steal her tut..
mine were from my ideas and mine only
she kept calling me a theif which I wasn't
I don't think it was right..
I changed the tut for my reasons and not hers
and this tutorial has TWI's Approval on it
and so did the other one!
Myrtle
PS, some people can be so rude!




No comments:

Post a Comment